Keep track of the changes on your site will become much easier thanks to the weekly summaries from Yandex.Webmaster who will be coming to the mailing address.
The summary consists of this information:
- availability of problems on the site;
- The last problems that were solved in a week;
- any changes on the site, as well as not its individual pages;
- any changes to the pages in the search;
- current dynamics of clicks from queries;
- changes to the main pages, as well as recommendations for pages that are worth tracking. The “Indexing” menu in the “Important pages” section will automatically select pages that have the maximum number of clicks to track changes.
These changes will allow the site owner to be always aware of what is happening with his site and, if necessary, respond in time and give instructions to the technical expert about the elimination of errors. To take advantage of these benefits, you just need to subscribe to the bulletin in the Webmaster settings:
- Click on the username above and go to “Settings”;
- on the “Configure Notifications” page, specify an email address to receive a summary;
- below click on the envelope icon, which will mark all sites for reporting, if you do not need all, then just click on the black point to cancel.
Information on the site for the current week will be collected in one document and will arrive at the specified postal worker early next week.
The author of the article: